What is the Barnet Primary Care Training Hub?
Barnet Primary Care Training Hub works with colleagues in the North, Central and East London regions to:
• Provide workforce planning to support and understand the needs of our health and social care workforce across Barnet;
• Developing, managing and expanding opportunities for high quality clinical placements in primary care.
• Create educational events and programmes to develop the primary and community care workforce to address local population health needs, whilst also developing the capabilities of multi-professional educators.
• To enable, support and embed new roles within primary care such as Physicians Associates and Trainee Nurse Associates
• To promote careers in primary and community care to students as a future career opportunity.