Influenza vaccine programme 2020/21
Primary care immunisation update webinar series 2020 – a free
training resource for immunisers in London Developed and provided by PHE
London and funded by NHS England and NHS Improvement London
Immunisers in primary care in London can access FREE immunisation update training across 2020.
The series of webinars are designed to support immunisers to fulfil the requirement for annual
immunisation updates and are free to access. The webinar series has been running since September
2018 and a programme has been designed for 2020 incorporating 10 topics focused on the learning
needs of immunisers in primary care. The monthly webinars will begin in February and run until
December (excluding August) 2020. Immunisers are welcome to attend all webinars to achieve five
hours of recorded learning in 2020 or to select webinars relevant to their practice/learning needs.
How does it work?
• webinars will be provided monthly featuring a specific topic, each lasting 30 minutes
• three webinars will run each month, offering a choice of date and time
• time will be allocated in each session for questions from delegates
• certificates of attendance will be sent following delegate evaluation
Who can attend the webinar?
• any competent immuniser working in a primary care setting who requires update training
What do I need to do?
• select the webinar/s you wish to attend and register at the links below
• each delegate must register to attend the webinar individually
• instructions on how to join the webinar (phone-in or Skype) will be sent 3-5 days prior to the
• please ensure you have time in your diary to set up Skype/dial in beforehand
Due to an increased demand for webinar training, 3 additional webinars have been added for September (flu
vaccination programme 2020/21). Please could all delegates ensure that:
• you only register for one webinar per monthly set to maximise space for other delegates
• if you wish to change any bookings please cancel and re-book on Eventbrite
To book a webinar please use the link below: