BFG & TH are excited to announce a joint Director role that would be working across both organisations.
Please see details of how to apply below:
All candidates are required to complete and submit the following information via email to Barnet.firstname.lastname@example.org
• A copy of your CV (no more than 3 pages) including details of two referees
• A covering letter explaining your ambition as a potential BFG Director & TH Clinical Lead and examples of how you meet the person specification for the role
• To represent both organisations’ memberships and ensure the organisations operate in line with the agreed values and principles,
• To act as Clinical Lead for Barnet Primary Care Training Hub and provide support to the Training Hub Programme Manager.
• To provide clinical leadership and strategic input into workforce planning in Barnet.
• To act as a Board Director of Barnet Federated GPs
• To agree the strategic direction of both organisations and have oversight of Business/Activity Plan delivery.
• To act as an Ambassador for the health of Barnet, the Training and Development needs of the Barnet Health and social care workforce, the Training Hub, and the GP Federation.
For more information please see the full job description in the attached document
If candidates wish to have an informal discussion about this opportunity, please contact the Chair, Dr Anuj Patel by email (email@example.com) or Co-Chairs TH – Dr Gill Parsons
(firstname.lastname@example.org)/ Dr Anita Patel (email@example.com).
Your completed application should be returned by no later than 12:00 (midday) on Friday 2nd April, by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
After the closing date for applications, the process is as follows:
• The panel will assess candidates’ CVs and supporting letters and identify those it believes best meet the criteria for the post.
• Shortlisted candidates will be invited to interview in Barnet. The interviews are planned for Friday 9th April.
Your references may be contacted prior to a final decision being made; this will be discussed at interview.
Anuj, Gill & Anita