We are seeking expressions of interest from GPs who are in their First Five years of practice or consider themselves ‘mid career’, who would like mentoring from an experienced GP. Please see the attached advert and anyone else in your networks who might be interested.
Key things to note:
- You must be working in a North Central London practice (Barnet, Camden, Enfield, Haringey and Islington).
- You must work at least 3 sessions per week within an NCL practice but the scheme is open to locums who fulfil this requirement, as well as salaried GPs and partners
- The mentoring sessions are intended to take place monthly and for an hour’s duration.
- Whilst the mentoring sessions are free to you, they will be undertaken in your own time.
- The mentoring is likely to be available for 1-2 years.
If you are eligible and interested in having a mentor, please complete the attached form by Friday 24th June 2022
Our lead mentors, Dr Sally Jowett and Dr Kate Jolowicz are happy to answer any queries you might have about the scheme. Please direct these queries to email@example.com
|Please see Advert attached and contact Sarah Barron – Programme Manager | NCL Training Hub I firstname.lastname@example.org|