Primary Care Immunisation Update Webinar Series
A free training resource for immunisers in London Developed and provided by PHE London Immunisers in primary care can access FREE monthly immunisation update training. The series of webinars are designed to support immunisers to fulfil the requirement for annual immunisation updates and are free to access.
How does it work?
• webinars will be provided monthly featuring a specific topic, each lasting 30 minutes
• three webinars will run each month, offering a choice of date and time
• time will be allocated in each session for questions from delegates
• certificates of attendance will be sent following delegate evaluation Who can attend the webinar?
• any immuniser working in a primary care setting who requires update training What do I need to do?
• select the webinar/s you wish to attend and register at the links below in the attached PDF
• instructions on how to join the webinar (phone-in or Skype) will be sent on registering
• please ensure you have time in your diary to dial in beforehand