10th October was World Mental Health day and the Mental Health team at HEE have identified a number of useful resources:
- Visit the World Health Organisation website for more information – this year World Mental Health Day focussed on suicide prevention.
- Complete the FREE online suicide prevention training programme that has been created by Thrive LDN and the Mayor of London, in order to get 100,000 Londoners trained to identify warning signs and to feel comfortable having conversations about suicide.
- Complete a personal mental health plan by visiting the recently launched Public Health England ‘Every Mind Matters’ website.
- Check out the range of e-learning programmes HEE now offer to the general public at our ’MindEd’ website.
- Contact the Mental Health Team MHWorkforce.London@hee.nhs.uk about the work they do to support Mental Health throughout London.